This process should not take a great deal of time and will be fairly easy to do. Just make sure that you have cleared everything off of the garden, like branches, small stones and other things.
So you know understand what needs to be done make sure you read the overview below and watch the video.
- First you’ll need to find a suitable place to lay the docking station.This should be somewhere outside, that is flat and dry and near a power supply. Make sure there is enough space around the station and that the wire ends are beside connection on the station. Also, I would make a little sketch of your garden to plan out where you need to place the wire.
- Second you’ll need to lay and peg down the perimeter wire. Starting from the entrance of the docking station, make your way round the borders of your garden with the wire. To make sure the mower doesn’t cut through the wire, you can bury it a few feet underground instead (recommended).
- Once you’ve done a full circle of your garden, you’ll reach the docking station again. Now you’re going to need to lay the guide wire. This is from the back of the base station to a centre point on the perimeter wire. Then using a connector (coupler– I think that’s how you spell it?) connect both wires together.
- Now you’ll need to connect all the wires to the entrance of the docking station.I think this is much better to be seen than read so make sure to watch the video below to learn how to do this correctly. If you have done everything so far correctly then the little LED light on the inside of the docking station should turn green.
- If everything’s all good then screw the station into the ground.
- Now you’ll need to place the mower into the charging station. Follow the start-up wizard to adjust all the settings to your garden and let the R70Li test if the installation process has been successful.
- If everything has went correctly then the mower will begin working on your garden.
As said before, please watch the videos below to make sure you carry this out properly:
Placement of the Charging Station
The Boundary & Guide Wire