The Best Cordless Lawn Mowers US.
With summer just round the corner, love it or hate it, your lawn will need its first cut of the year. Replacing your mower with a cordless lawn mower may help to make the job a little easier as they are more convenient than corded mowers especially for smaller lawns.
Cordless mowers have come on leaps and bounds due to better battery technology with Lithium-Ion batteries creating more power, quicker charge times and longer cut times.
Here at EasyLawnMowing I review the best cordless lawn mowers available on the US market, ensuring you invest your hard earned cash on a mower that best suits your lawn.
These cordless lawn mower reviews are perfect. I’ll be explaining exactly what they are and why you need one in your life.
Cordless Lawn Mower Reviews 2018
Greenworks 20-Inch 40V Twin Force Cordless Lawn Mower Review
This mower is ideal for those that:
- Their garden is less than 10,800 square feet (½ acre or less) (1000m²) in size
- Like the convenience of having no power cord or have limited or no access to a power source in the garden but still get up to 70 minutes uninterrupted mowing time
- Those who want to mulch and cut grass with the same mower
- Need a wide cutting deck (20 inch (50 cm) ) to get the lawn cut with fewer passes
- They don’t have narrow strips of grass less than 20 inch (50 cm)
- Storage is not limited as this is a larger mower