- Wheels for ease of use and accuracy
- Variable head angle through 90-degrees
- Handy Command Feed function
- Highly versatile
- 3-Year warranty (subject to registration)
- Can be little tricky to change from trimmer to edger
WORX WG163E.1 Review – 18V 20V MAX Cordless Grass Trimmer with Command Feed
This is the second Worx product to make our top ten which is indicative of their popularity. The WORX WG163E.1 cordless trimmer is an 18V trimmer (20V max) with a 30 cm cutting swathe to make quick work of trimming and edging. Worx market this as a 3-in-1 tool as you can quickly convert from a mini-mower to a trimmer or edger in seconds. This can be done without the need for any tools.
A relatively unique feature is the two wheels that allow for convenience and control when edging and trimming. It improves stability and will make the job faster as well as more accurate. The features do not end there for this WORX WG163E.1.
- Stabilizing wheels
- Head adjustable through 90-degrees
- Command Feed
- 18V with max 20V Power
- 30 cm cutting diameter
Apart from the handy wheels mentioned above, the head also has the ability to angle from 0 to 90 degrees. This makes the WORX WG163E.1 cordless trimmer highly versatile and is ideal for tricky and hard to reach areas. It is great for getting under obstacles and works well on sloped areas.
Other handy features include a safety guard for your protection and a plant guard which will protect plants and other sensitive objects in the garden. You can safely trim around them without damaging them.
The soft grip rotating handles make it comfortable to operate, the design is ergonomic and easy to manoeuvre.
The WORX WG163E.1 cordless trimmer weighs 3.4 Kg but, thanks to the wheels, you will barely notice the additional weight. It will give you more stability and accuracy especially in trickier parts of the garden.
This is an 18V cordless grass trimmer with a max of 20V. This gives a bit of additional power for tougher conditions and longer grass.
The charge time is 3 hours.
The WORX WG163E.1 uses nylon string.
Command Feed allows you to simply push a button for an ongoing string supply. It is convenient and easy to use.
The edge trimming adjustment is easy to do and works effectively.
This is a feature-rich grass trimmer. The plant guard and safety guard are both handy. The wheels are a great feature for ease of use and precision work. The variable head angles make the WORX WG163E.1 cordless trimmer highly versatile and the command feed function is a great convenience.
WORX WG163E.1 Cordless Trimmer User Manual Download
Pros & Cons
- 2 in 1: Easily converts from a string trimmer to a wheel edger in just seconds. Rubberized wheels support and guide the edger, giving you straighter lines and cleaner cuts
- Innovative push button Command Feed spool system for instant line feeding
- Head pivots 90º for various terrains, so you can trim and edge on sloped terrain, and get to tough-to-reach places
- Do it all with WORX PowerShare, the only cordless tool platform that uses the same battery to power 20V and 40V tools
- 2 Year Warranty: You will get 1pc WORX WG163E.3 grass trimmer, 1pc quick charger WA3880, 1pc 20V/2,0Ah battery pack WA3551.1, 1pc spool WA0004, 1pc Safety guard, 1pc Spacer guard, 1pc Edger wheel. If you encounter a problem or have a few tips for us, please contact us. We are always available and will respond within 24 hours
Last update on 2021-04-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Not the cordless grass trimmer for you? Check out my other Best Cordless Grass Trimmers here.