The Best Electric Lawn Mowers for 2019.
With so many different brands and types of lawn mower on the market, it may be difficult to decided the best electric lawn mower for your lawn. To make life easier for you we have reviewed what we believe to be the best electric lawn mowers out there detailing the good and the not so good.
Spring will be with us quicker than we think, love it or hate it, your lawn will need to be cut more often. Replacing your mower lawn mower may help to make the job a little easier as mowers now have improved so much in terms of functionality and features.
Here at EasyLawnMowing I review the best corded electric lawn mowers available on the market, ensuring you invest your hard earned cash on a mower that best suits your lawn.
These lawn mower reviews are perfect. I’ll be explaining exactly what they are and why you need one in your life.
Electric Lawn Mower Reviews 2019
Flymo Speedi-Mo 360C Review
This mower’s ideal for those that:
- Their is medium to large in size (would recommend a 30cm – 32cm deck size for small lawns – 100m² or less).
- Requires a powerful 1500W motor for longer/thicker lawns.
- Requires very little work to assemble the mower.
- Their garden is split up into different areas, with smaller strips of lawn.
- Storage is limited.
- Do not want to spend £100 plus on a mower.