WORX WG547E 18V (20V MAX) Cordless Air Turbine Garden Leaf Blower Review
Why choose the WORX WG547E 18V Cordless Air Turbine Garden Leaf Blower?
WORX is a well-established and popular brand of garden and power tools, particularly cordless garden equipment. This WORX WG547E 18V (20V MAX) Cordless Air Turbine Garden Leaf Blower is a lightweight option that has good power and features for smaller projects.
In my review of this WORX WG547E 18V (20V MAX) Cordless Air Turbine Garden Leaf Blower you will learn if this leaf blower is the best choice for you and your garden.
- 20V Power system
- Light and compact
- Maximum air speed of 129 mph
- Two speed options
- Hyper-stream air nozzle for added power and accuracy
Although an 18/20V leaf blower the WORX WG547E delivers an amazing 129 mph air speed. This makes it powerful enough for most needs. The Turbine Fan Technology gives it a kick rarely seen in a compact lightweight 18/20V cordless leaf blower.
The WORX WG547E 18V (20V MAX) Cordless Air Turbine Garden Leaf Blower comes with a 20V Lithium battery which takes around 5 hours to charge. Run time is roughly 20 minutes, depending on the speed you use.
WORX Power ShareTM allows batteries to be interchanged between other 20V and 40V WORX equipment which is a great advantage.
To give you a visual representation of the WORX WG547E Leaf Blower please watch the video below:
This leaf blower has a lightweight design at just over 2 kg including the battery. The grip has a rubber mold making it comfortable and easy to use. One-handed operation should be easy enough for most people.
The design is basic but functional and this is a user-friendly option that gets the job done.
The weight and ergonomic comfortable handles make this WORX WG547E 18V (20V MAX) Cordless Air Turbine Garden Leaf Blower a lightweight and practical choice with plenty of power. Features such as the hyper-stream air nozzle increase the power, accuracy, and versatility of the machine. The turbine fan technology provides it a lot of power in a compact design.
What’s included in the box?
- WORX WG547E 18V Cordless Air Turbine Garden Leaf Blower
- 20V Max Lithium Battery
- 20V Battery Charger
- User Manual
Pros & Cons
Although this is a slightly more costly model it has good features that improve accuracy, versatility, and effectiveness.
Should You Buy This Model?
The turbine fan and hyper-stream air nozzle make this model worth considering. The WORX WG547E 18V (20V MAX) Cordless Air Turbine Garden Leaf Blower has good power for the size and weight and works well in most environments.
Where should I purchase this WORX WG547E 18V (20V MAX) Cordless Air Turbine Garden Leaf Blower ?
- TURBINE FAN TECHNOLOGY: WORX TURBINE TECHNOLOGY delivers forceful, high air volume to do everything from sweeping the driveway and sidewalkafter mowing, to pilling up those leaves.
- 2-SPEED CONTROL: Features two-speed control, WORX Turbine Blower can spins at 120 km/h (High) or 88km/h (low) for jobs ranging from light-duty clearing to full leaf removal on any type of surface.
- STRONG STREAM OF AIR: Blows up to 600m³/h high-capacity air volume, Worx Turbine Blower is able to clear more debris quickly. Features a hyper-stream air nozzle, even the extra tough conditions is a piece of cake for the blower.
- ERGONOMICAL DESIGN: Lightweight but powerful, at only 2.0kg, Worx Turbine Blower is perfect for one hand operation. Rubber overmold grip offers improved comfort to bring you the best using experience while working.
- SAME BATTERY, EXPANDABLE POWER: Worx PowerShare Battery is compatible with all Worx 20V and 40V tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products.
Last update on 2022-07-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- 20V MAX
- Air Speed 55/75 MPH
- Air volume 270/360 CFM
- Weight 3.2 Kg (total weight)
- Warranty 3 years
Not sure about this cordless leaf blower? Click here for more cordless leaf blower reviews.