Hyundai HYM430SP Self Propelled 139cc Petrol Lawn Mower
While better known for well-priced reliable cars, Hyundai make some fine lawnmowers. The HYM430SP is a case in point. This lawn mower has a decent 139cc 4-stroke engine that is powerful, low maintenance and economical to run. As an added bonus it has low emissions making it eco-friendly.
The rear wheel drive mower is self-propelled making it a pleasure to work with. The HYM430SP is quite easy to move around curves and obstacles.
This Hyundai HYM430SP lawnmower has a 43cm cutting width, which is a great size for most gardens and a 45-litre grass box for even more convenience.
It has a tool-free design and the recoil starter has a contactless ignition so is easy and reliable. You can use the Hyundai HYM430SP at any time of the year on all grass types as it has good height adjustment options with 6 setting from 25mm to 70mm. Adjustment is quick and easy with a simple leaver.
Another great feature that many other mowers lack is a mulching plug allowing the Hyundai HYM430SP to mulch the grass cuttings. The deck is tough and durable thanks to the powder coating. This lawnmower even has a hose connector on the deck to make cleaning easier.
Hyundai has used Operator Presence Control (OPC) so the engine will cut as soon as you let go.
To make storage or transport easier the handles fold down completely.
Hyundai HYM430SP Features:
- 139cc 4 Stroke engine (no 2 stroke oil mixing required)
- Low emission
- Mulching plug
- 42cm Cutting Width
- Tool-free design
- Operator Presence Control safety feature
- Foldable handles
- Easy start contactless ignition system
- 6 Easy to adjust cutting heights (25mm to 70mm)
- 45-litre grass box with level indicator
- Easy grip ergonomic handles for comfort
- Effortless thanks to self-propulsion
- Good size grass box
- Mulching plug feature
- Durable construction
- Easy to start
- Value for money
- No tools required
- Great mow height options
- Good safety features
- 3-year warranty
- Slower than some mowers
- No roller for stripes lawns
- Instructions not the greatest
- Not the best option for large gardens
- Some people might require a lower mowing height