Einhell GC-PM 46 S Review – Self Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
With a quality 139 cc single valve four-stroke engine this lawn mower delivers great power and cuts grass to perfection. It will be an ideal option for a medium to large lawn. The Einhell GC-PM 46 S is self-propelled so very little effort is required from the operator. If necessary, you can disengage the drive gear.
It has a powerful rear wheel drive making it easy to move around. The engine produces great torque and 3000 rpm.
The Einhell GC-PM 46 S has a great choice of 9 cutting heights from 30 to 80 mm. This feature is quick and easy to adjust. The handles are adjustable and ergonomically designed for comfort and fold down for storage or transport.
The 46cm cutting width on the Einhell GC-PM 46 S is great and will make quick work of large lawn areas.
This lawnmower is solidly built from steel and powder coated for added protection and durability. The fabric grass bag is a generous 50 L and has a level indicator.
The Einhell GC-PM 46 S has a recoil starter but it is conveniently located on the handle for easy reach without bending over.
Einhell GC-PM 46 S Features:
- One cylinder four-stroke 139 cc engine
- Self-propelled rear-wheel drive that can be disengaged
- 9 Cutting heights from 30 to 80 mm,
- Comfortable adjustable handles that fold down
- Solid sheet steel housing with powder coating
- Large 50 L grass collection bag with a level indicator
- Easy reach recoils starter
- Suitable for medium to large gardens
Review of the Einhell GC-PM 46 S
- Solid powder-coated deck
- Good torque and power
- Easy and convenient start
- Fast operation
- Good size collection bag
- Great height adjustment options that are easy to change
- Higher vibrations than some competitors
- Grass bag can occasionally fall off if not fitted correctly