In order for the Flymo 1200r to work properly in your lawn, you’re going to need to install it correctly. So you know what to do I’ve given you a little overview of the process below and a couple of videos to watch.
- First you’ll need to find a suitable place to lay the docking station. This should be somewhere outside, that is flat and dry, and near a power supply. Make sure there is enough space around the station and that the wire ends are beside connection on the station. Also, I would make a little sketch of your garden to plan out where you need to place the wire.
- Second you’ll need to lay and peg down the perimeter wire. Starting from the entrance of the docking station, make your way round the borders of your garden with the wire. To make sure the mower doesn’t cut through the wire, you can bury it a few feet underground instead (recommended).
- Once you’ve done a full circle of your garden, you’ll reach the docking station again. Now you’re going to need to lay the guide wire. This is from the back of the base station to a centre point on the perimeter wire. Then using a connector (or coupler – I think that’s how you spell it?) to connect both wires together.
- Now you’ll need to connect the ends of all the wires to the entrance of the docking station. I think this is much better to be seen than read so make sure to watch the video below to learn how to do this correctly.
- If everything’s all good then screw the station into the ground and place the mower into the charging station. Follow the start-up wizard to adjust all the settings to your garden and let the 1200R test if the installation process has been successful.
- If everything has went correctly then the mower will begin working on your garden.
As said before, please watch the videos below to make sure you carry this out properly:
Placement of the Charging Station
The Boundary & Guide Wire